Leading SAFe is the ideal course for systems professionals whose work is focused on leading an enterprise in scaling Lean and Agile practices. Our primary target is to zoom in on organization and workflow patterns in order to effectively address problems encountered especially when scaling with multiple teams and complex enterprises. It is basically aligning concepts development process and delivery under a collaborative mechanism.
This two-day training involves a thorough discussion on the Five competencies needed in a Lean-Agile transformation as well as a practical application of skills learned for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTS).
Attendees will appreciate the importance of a Lean-Agile mindset and why it is effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace.
Our technical experts will mentor participants on how to deliver a successful system where software development, Lean product development and systems thinking are aligned. The depth of their experience in organizations having varying levels of Agile implementation arms them with the practical and theoretical understanding of how the application of the framework can be transferred and applied.
What You Will Learn From This Course
- Have a deep understanding of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Quickly arrive at effective solutions which provide quality and value to the enterprise and its market strictly applying mission economics
- Lead Enterprise-wide transformation through Systems Thinking, Agile Development and Lean product development
- Identify multiple ranges of options in design and requirement while gearing increasingly towards solutions in a series of short designated time frames
- Clearly assess and manage work in progress to avoid overload resulting in unproductivity
- Effectively apply the concepts of cadence, synchronization, and periodic cross-domain planning.
- Know the exact opportunity to decentralize decision making to create innovative solutions
- Achieve technical alignment across the enterprise through leading teams in the implementation of and installation new of systems necessary
- Build and support Agile and program
- Build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture while coordinating large solutions
- Practice Program Increment (PI) Planning where a time-bounded system for creating and validation a system gets fast feedback
- Release on Demand with DevOps to allow the business to respond to opportunities In the market the highest value solutions in the shortest possible time
- Build Solutions and implement Lean Portfolio management